Friday, December 28, 2012

The best of Nelly

Nelly is a new shopping place, with tons of new clothes, perfect for most's tastes.
  Some of my favorites are shown here:
    
     I love this outfit especially, (I even have it wore in my suite) because of its edge. The tied top gives a edgy cowgirl vibe, where the jean shorts even it out and complete it. And the boots, are perfect for any edgy outfit, and because they are black they go with everything.


 

This one is also a favorite of mine because the knit top, (which I would say is not at its best with the jean shorts) contrasts with the red boots. The reason I put the knit top with the shorts is because the boots are great shoes to show the legs, and it just fit with the shorts and contrasted with the top.



  This dress, is just my favorite of all. It is longer in the back, and shorter in the front. I love the floral print, and the sleeves and length make it all the more vintage. Try pairing this with those edgy boots to make the look, or to sweeten it up use white flats.

 
   I love this lace dress because I have worn a similar one at my graduation last year, and it still remains in my favorites. The strapless tight dress makes it adorable and very liked by tons, and the lace sleeves make it more appropriate for some, where for others its just cuter. It gives you a totally different look with the lace, other than just being strapless.

  If you come up with your own look, feel free to send me a pic! *bieber4life911*
  If you want to, feel free to participate in my contest, *only show on this blog* where you make a creative outfit from nelly, and submit it to me where if won, you will receive 30 stardollars by me buying something from you. Happy holidays, keep trying those outfits!
   ~Meg

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got
    the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Houston Tx!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the great job!


    My homepage goji pro funciona

    ReplyDelete