Friday, December 14, 2012

R.I.P sandy hook

This isnt about stardoll just about something terrible that happend today. A school Sandy Hook has lost 26 people. 2o children and 6 teachers. A man went in there to day and killed them. It is a sick thing but I feel I must call attention to it. Someone has made a stardoll account intiteld sandyhookr.i.p please check it out. This person didnt make the account to get popular just to remember all the lives that were lost. Please keep the victims and the families in your thoughts. I know some of you might ask why does this matter to me? Well it matters b/c these kids were only a few years older or younger then us and their lives were cut short.

6 comments:

  1. I heard about this, it is so devastating! My heart and thoughts go out to all of those that have lost a family member in this horrible tragedy. - applemartini

    http://stard0llsecrets.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete